10. Series became too expensive when producers recast Leonardo DiCaprio as Trek.
9. Had to make room on the schedule for yet another slapstick swashbuckling adventure series with half-naked muscle-bound heroes.
8. Rick Copp took his Chef Clayton character to heart and is now flipping burgers at Jack-In-The-Box.
7. SkyOne ran out of peanuts.
6. Vehicles went on strike after studio commissary stopped serving gasohol.
5. European ratings dropped when distributor dubbed all vehicle dialogue using Gilbert Gottfried.
4. Late night timeslot interfered with watching Hair Club for Men infomercials.
3. Christine Steel refused to wear new "Warrior Princess" uniform.
2. Domino caught in compromising position with one of the studio trams.
1. They're a bunch of weenies.